Sunday, July 1, 2012

Golden persistence



I'm fine, big house, nice furniture, work, friends, leisure, life goes on, happy faces, cooking, and sometimes on vacation. Thinking and feeling, thinking and feeling, my dreams are appearing, and I begin to see what I did not see. Yet I am still in what I already have. The decision is mine, controlling life in another direction, insecurity, fear, a lot of ideas but nothing is 100% safe. Speaks, reads, turns upside down, Alice in Wonderland, which route to take, have found a new ground to stand on, but first a jump without a parachute. Sometimes calm and sometimes stormy, but the foundation is stable, there is solution, realizing the dream, I will with patience. Aha, individualize, persistence, faith, balance, clear mind and keep the will.
egg yolk tempera on canvas, 65x81, copyright 120127

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home