Sunday, September 1, 2013

The secret of my persona

The secret of my persona, copyright 130812
acryl on canvas, 60x80cm, D Vincic Sisters
 "I regret none of my mistakes! Humble and full of love for my new "I", I transform everything that hurts in creations , woman alchemist of four seasons. Allowing others to express their love to me, I woke up. Is there anything I dont remember? There remains more to experience, see, with a pair of new eyes, eyes given to me from the beginning"./ D Vincic Sisters

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 7, 2013 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Joan Mansson said...

I like the paintings and imbedded symbolisms but I would like to know more about the Vincic system.

 
At November 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM , Blogger D Vincic sisters said...

Hi, so cool that you find us. We are very happy to talk more with you about the system. Find us on skipe, Gordana Vincic and we can meet.
love and passion
D Vincic sisters

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home