Saturday, July 7, 2012

New thoughts


"New Thoughts!, egg yolk tempera on canvas, copyright 120205
Many years have passed, the experience of others, did not have time for my own, it was not like they said, whom have I become? Strange rules I followed slavishly, back and forth, they became part of my character but I did not give up. Life is full of power, it finds its own ways, my time has come and courage I have gathered. The thirst for my own experiences, thoughts, made me climb and sit on the roof, a beautiful bird's eye view, watching, almost staring, and can not get enough. Interpretation of the security, values, people pleasing, there is an erroneous, it has been my prison? Now I can see, all I have and everything I believe in, aha, from the top is easier to see. There's more than I thought, awareness and knowledge helps, I've learned something new. Obviously, I see clearly, I can not go back and I do not want either. There is a different future, my qualities and my will, I will listen to. I want to be me, Peacock from paradise, pleasure to give and take. New thoughts scared me, but not anymore, I know what I want. Share with everyone, wonderful worlds, a thousand words, and the journey to the roof.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home