Monday, July 9, 2012

Desire



Egg yolk tempera, 73x91, copyright 120214
Wonderful night with inspiring stars, it is so quiet and I live in the present. Everything I read, learned and experienced is transformed into knowledge, and I have something big going on. By being born again, I feel beautiful and like a pure soul. My environment, my thoughts, what I do, it feels very heavy at times. I know I have to drag myself away, meditation, relaxation and insight that I will not allow new input to come into my thoughts. Learned something new, humility, no contest, no prestige, unconditional love for myself and others, the passion has room to grow. Faith made ​​me aware, my inner voice speaks, and I will never be the same person again. My will, my hope and all I dream about coming to the surface. I'm naked under the sky, I dress myself in new clothes, energy, courage, insight, inspiration and unlimited inflow of everything I need. I will use it well. I will find the meaning of my life and help others find theirs.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home