Thursday, July 12, 2012

Confidence



Akryl on canvas, 70x100, copyright 120223
Here and now I sit with my treasures, I have learned the game of life. I have played chess with myself for a long time but that is how I came to know myself. Making the right decisions at the right time, and without fear is my new everyday life. I found my faith, the insight leads me and I can enjoy the moment. Strength lays in the security and confidence even if the foundation is a chess board. I devote myself to my dreams, plans for the life I always wanted, it does not take much more. This painting will inspire you and remind you of what is important. I understand and am fully prepared not to be worrying anymore and not to be afraid. I can be a Queen if I want, thats what I feel right now, I live, breathe and my existence has purpose. Here, now, and for all eternity. I have found myself and myself has found the Ego.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home