Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Childhood dreams

Childhood dreams, Egg Yolk tempera,
copyright 120608, 60x80




There's more to life but I have not taken the step, not fully, be my own archaeologist and find the digged treasures in my soul. The time has come, it's dark and I'm scared but I want to find the truth, the truth about myself. Deep, deep down there are nice memories, a sweet little girl and another girl, sisters in fairy tales. For a while I become disturbed, we are not the same people anymore, we want to go back, back to the days when we were children, you wonderful childhood. Naive, small, creative, cats, peaches, platonic love, big dresses, grandma's colorful scarves, French jewelry, smell of mint, a neighbor's donkey, play and play all day. When did I say for last time, that I will go out and play? I also wondered why the stars do not fall from the sky. It can not be true that I have forgotten childhood dreams, that I stopped playing, that I have stopped searching for treasures. Thank you God, you are always by my side, you are a protector of childhood dreams. There are those that give energy and hope, I've found my, my treasures. Ask strange questions, I will again, play will I also with my sister, and why not?



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home