Saturday, September 8, 2012

I am

"I am" Egg yolk tempera, 170x176, copyright 120120, D Vincic systers


"Who am I? I like myself, yes, sometimes no, I went into the depths and found a little girl who still wants to play. Over the years, the outer layer becomes so thick that the inner barely feels and how are we supposed to know whom we really
 are? There is always a way, your own way. I want to take risks, swim in unknown waters, I want to help others, create happiness and everything else I want, that's the way to 100%. My different personalities, talents displayed in practical things, that is how I become loved by others. Getting to know myself took my whole life and now myself, is getting to know my life and thats the best, the little girl can play. Please look at the picture, ask who you are and understand what it says to you, it is that simple". -D Vincic Sisters

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home