Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Vasa museum, red hat and passion

Look for odd things and work with strange things
but do it with passion
To visit the Vasa museum was among the 1000 places you have to see before you die. It was an incredible experience to see the Vasa wreck and all the symbols that are on it. Something that captured my interest was to look for odd sculptures and symbols. First, I found all the usual, nymphs, fruits, lions, angels but then I found 13 unusual. One of the most odd ones was the head with two chins. It made me think that I have to keep on looking and also working with strange things. I wanted to share the image of the man with two chin with you but quite unusual inspiring lady showed up instead, the same day. Her red hat completed immediately my previous thinking. Look for odd things, work with odd things and do it with passion. Thanks to the lady with the red hat and the message that her image conveyed. Enjoy and see what it wants to say to you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home